Establishing the Healing Garden
Provide a suitable facility for patients, their escorts, and employees of all health and administrative departments to help them relax, feel comfortable, and help patients, God’s willing, for a speedy recovery.
Patients, their escorts and employees in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre.
King Abdullah Center for Oncology and Liver Diseases in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh.
- gardens in hospitals reduces the cost of providing healthcare for patients due to their fast healing and also reduces duration of the stay.
- Including gardens in hospitals, seeing landscapes and getting fresh air reduces the hospital’s economic cost by decreasing the need for costly powerful pain killers.
- Psychological and emotional needs for outpatients should have priority besides traditional interests.
- Improve employees’ satisfaction and psychology and increase their motivation.
Facts and Figures:
- About 10,000 employees are working in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh.
- King Abdullah Center for Oncology and Liver Diseases contains 396 beds with an occupancy rate of 90% throughout the year.