Youth Researcher Grant
The project is aimed at encouraging the Saudi youth by granting them opportunities to conduct medical and health research to develop their skills and expand their knowledge to prepare the new generation to meet the challenges in the health sector.
- Saudi youth from the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre’s employees in Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Health and medical researchers.
- Interested physicians whether individuals or groups.
- Innovators in innovative ideas projects that serve the medical sector.
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Jeddah
SAR 1,000,000 annually.
- Promote medical and health research and increase their numbers.
- Enhance the status of the General Organization of King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in achieving the National Transformation Vision 2030 to encourage experts and employees of the medical sector, facilities, and individuals to be milestones at the local and global levels in the medical and health research field. It is also aimed at innovative research in terms of its idea, scope, and impact.
- Lack of a specialized award sponsored by a highly credible entity.
- Raise the Kingdom's global contribution to the medical and health research field.
- Support the research Centre in the hospital in its research programs and activities.
Facts and Figures:
The grant is awarded to 5 researchers annually in applied and clinical research in the following fields:
- Organ transplantation
- Cardiovascular disease