Provide a distinguished and high-quality service for patients and outpatients through providing modern wheelchairs that help them complete their visit to the hospital in complete comfort.
All patients (the elderly, persons with disabilities, and persons with mobility impairment) whose condition requires the use of wheelchairs.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (Medina – Jeddah)
- Many patients and outpatients (the elderly, patients with disabilities, and patients with mobility impairment) need to use wheelchairs.
- Facilitate patient access to all hospital facilities easily.
- Alleviating the suffering of patients caused by bringing their wheelchairs with them.
- The current wheelchairs are outdated and unfit for use, and their number is low.
Facts and Figures:
- 645,079 100 wheelchairs to Jeddah.
- 645,079 have been provided to Medina.
- The number of beneficiaries is (2568) representingthe average number of patients and outpatients, who need wheelchairs.