Providing Walkers for the Physiotherapy Department
Many elderly and disabled outpatients in the Physiotherapy Department need a safe way to move inside the hospital to protect them from falling or slipping and to be able to reach their clinics in a safe, easy, and fast manner, and it is a better way for them to help maintain their health rather than sitting in a wheelchair.
Physiotherapy inpatients or outpatients in the physiotherapy clinic at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Jeddah.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Jeddah
- Maintain the safety of patients by providing walkers to help them walk safely.
- Improve service provided by the Physiotherapy Department.
- Improve the patient’s experience in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre.
Facts and Figures:
- About 700 patients benefit from walkers per month.
- 645,079 have been provided..