Mobile Blood Donation Vehicle
Contribute to increasing the number of donors to cover daily need and the increasing demand from all blood types, and spread and promote the awareness of donation in the community.
All community members
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre – (Riyadh – Jeddah– Medina)
- There is an acute shortage of blood quantities in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre blood bank.
- A low number of donors (in particular during the Corona pandemic).
- The constant increase in the need for rare blood groups.
- Lack of blood donation vehicles in the hospital.
- Placement of blood donation vehicles close to gathering areas to facilitate donors’ access to them.
Facts and Figures:
- Daily blood donations upon the current vehicle range from 80 to 120 blood donations in Riyadh and 30 to 50 blood donations in Jeddah.