Autism Research Centre Project
An autism research Centre aims to adapt and harmonize the latest evidence-based diagnostic and therapeutic methods, in addition to conducting advanced research to reach a more accurate and deeper understanding of autism causes and detect early diagnosis methods, in cooperation with various local, regional, and international centers.
People with autism, their families, and all employees dealing with autistic patients.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh
SAR 32,000,000 for three years.
- Quick free diagnosis for autism patients.
- Train families of children with autism on how to deal with them.
- Develop and advance the efficiency of employees in the field of autism.
حقائق وأرقام (خلال 10 أشهر):
- The number of newly diagnosed cases is 135..
- The number of trainees is 2,096 , including (trainees who attended meetings, lectures and virtual reality techniques to help autism patients, and awareness meetings).
- The number of treatment sessions is 3,125 including therapeutic and consultancy sessions in psychological treatment, occupational treatment, speech treatment, and provision of special education services.
- Total beneficiaries are 8,129.