Mosque Expanding Project
The need for a mosques that accommodate employees, patients, and outpatients, where the existing mosque was built more than 18 years ago and needs to be restored and expanded. The project aims to help to perform the prayer in an environment that is full of spirituality and raises the levels of satisfaction of the beneficiaries (employees, patients, outpatients, and visitors).
All employees, patients, outpatients, and visitors of King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh
- The capacity of the current mosque is insufficient
- A low number of current toilets.
- The lack of current toilets.
- Overcrowding at the entrances of the existing mosque.
- The old design has not taken the Qibla direction into consideration properly and currently the mosque carpets are laid in proportion to the correct direction of the Qibla, which greatly reduces the capacity.
Facts and Figures:
- The capacity of the current mosque is 96 people.
- The capacity of the proposed mosque to be built is 300 people.
- The space of the current mosque is 90 m2.
- The space of the proposed mosque to be built is 349 m2.