Patient Transport Cars
Provide cars to transport the patients in need from the charitable accommodations to King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh and vice versa.
Inpatients and outpatients, in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh, who need transportation between King Fahad National Centre for Children's Cancer and Research (KFNCCC&R) and the hospital as well as charitable accommodations provided by the hospital to patients.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh
- Enable patients without transportation to attend their appointments and complete treatment phases as required, which may require attending repeatedly to the hospital.
- More than 70% of King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Riyadh’s outpatients come from outside Riyadh and most of them have very difficult financial situations, therefore the hospital provides free charitable accommodation for patients and their escorts (leased furnished apartments). The hospital’s patient transport cars transport patients and their escorts from accommodation to the clinic and vice versa.
Facts and Figures:
- 645,079 cars were provided to transport patients.
- Each car transports patients at an average rate of 18 trip per day , i.e., 90 trips per day for five cars.
- 23,760 trips per month per month.
- 23,760 trips per month annually.